|Home Energy Savings Using Spray Foam|
3 Steps to a Successful Window Installation
Steve Maxwell wrote an article outlining the three steps to a successful window installation. Mentioned in this article is the importance of sealing with the right spray foam. Read this full article to find out the steps of a successful window installation.
Spray Foam Weatherstripping
Sealing and insulating the openings of your home (including windows, doors, vents) is one is of the most economical options to lower your energy bills, improve energy efficiency, and maintain indoor air quality. A skilled contractor or educated homeowner can save 10-20% by sealing your home. Read more about using foam sealants for weather stripping.
Using Spray Foam to Seal Doors
When sealing air drafts coming from exterior doors, you can install weatherstripping or quickly apply foam insulation to the desired thickness. Apply a thick layer of foam if you can see light coming through your door during the day. Apply a thinner strip of spray foam if the door already closes tightly. Read more about using spray foam to seal doors.
Green Foam Insulation
Arctic Foam insulation is an environmentally friendly and safe product to use for your home improvement needs. Read more about this eco-friendly spray foam.
Product Launch Press Release
Introducing a New Eco-Friendly Foam Insulation in Canada ArcticFoam™ is a New Canadian manufacturer of eco-friendly foam insulation products which are conquering window/door drafts and filling gaps where they may be found. Read more about this Canadian spray foam.
Join the Conversation
- The Government of Canada has renewed the popular ecoENERGY Retrofit – Homes program. Homeowners are eligible to receive grants of up to $5,000 to make their homes more energy-efficient.
- The Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC) provides an opinion on whether a construction product or system complies to the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada either as an acceptable solution or an alternative solution or a combination of both.
- National Resources Canada offers energy saving tips for Canadians. This is foundation for action - moving forward on energy efficiency in Canada.
- Home Performance is your local energy advisor, providing information on Canadian Renovation Grants. Get tax-free government grants for home renovations.
- Get up to $70 per unit in window upgrade grants from the Government of Canada. New windows are just one way to save in home renovations.
- Get up to $70 per unit in door upgrade grants from the Government of Canada. New doors are just one way to save in home renovations.
- Get up to $500 in from the Canadian government in tax-free grants for air sealing.